LANB is an active lender to small business. Our knowledgeable lending staff understands the needs of local entrepreneurs and can help you determine how to best use financing to achieve your business goals. LANB is locally owned and managed, which means lending decisions are made quickly, and terms are flexible to get you what you need, when you need it.
- Small Business Assistance Loans: Los Alamos National Bank (LANB) and Los Alamos Commerce and Development Corporation (LACDC) have partnered to provide LANB small business customers short term, interest free, small business assistance loans, up to $25,000, for those small businesses who have been adversely effected by the Las Conchas Fire and the mandatory evacuation of businesses and residents.
- Business Loans: Whether you are starting a new business, purchasing one that already exists, or would like Los Alamos National Bank to restructure your present business financing, we can provide the flexibility and responsive banking services your company needs in a bank.
- Lines of Credit: With terms up to a year, a Business Line of Credit can be a very valuable tool to meet the changing needs of cash management, inventory levels, accounts and contracts receivables or most any turn your business may take.
- Equipment Loans: It’s tough to run a successful business without the right tools to do the job. Whether you are purchasing a new computer system, replacing an aging vehicle, or just don't want to lease that new copier again, a Los Alamos National Bank Business Equipment Loan may be the answer.
- Business Credit Cards: business cards include Travel Advantage rewards, ScoreCard Rewards Enriched, and year-end statements
Return to Business Borrowing main page.