LANB offers a full set of financial services to help you maximize your business opportunities in today's global economy. Our services include:
International Currency Exchange
- $2.50 International Currency Fee for customers
- $10.00 for non-customers
- $1000.00 USD limit for non-customers
International and Domestic Wires
- $15.00 fee when transaction is made in US Funds (note: wires made in US currency are free in Online Banking)
- $40.00 fee for foreign currency wire transfers
- No non-customer wires
Drafts and Traveler's Checks (no fee for LANB customers)
- Foreign Drafts $15.00 only issued to customers
- Foreign Traveler Cheques 1% Fee for customers, $10.00 for non customers
Benefits of using LANB for your International Currency needs:
- International Services available at all of our offices
- Our fees are competitive and often save you money
- Foreign transactions handled quickly and in a professional manner
We do not take currency order over the phone, but you can check for currency availability by calling the International Teller's desk directly at (505) 662-1029 (add extension 2290 for wire transfers). Although we keep most popular currencies on hand, you should allow up to one week for your currency, in case it has to be ordered. Exotic or special currencies could take up to a week.
The International Currency Rates are subject to change without prior notice. International currency rates are updated daily and are posted on our interest rate page.
To protect our customers from credit card fraud a hold may be placed on a card that is being used out of state or out of the country. If using a LANB credit or debit card overseas let a customer service representative know ahead of time to avoid any unnecessary holds.
View other LANB Foreign Services.
View other Banking Services.