Other LANB Foreign Services
- Foreign-currency Letter of Credit: LANB can provide you with a foreign-currency letter of credit for purchasing goods from a foreign country (upon credit approval). Consult an LANB Commercial Loan Officer for details.
- LANB Visa or MasterCard: While you are traveling abroad, you can pay for merchandize with your LANB Visa or MasterCard.
- LANB Check Card: You can also use your LANB Check Card to pay for merchandize wherever VISA cards are accepted. Funds drawn on your LANB Check Card will be deducted directly from your checking account. Exchange rates on the day that you use your card will prevail. Visa also charges a 1% fee per transaction.
- Online Banking: While traveling, remember that if you can get to a computer, you can get to your LANB accounts. Just log into Online Banking at www.lanb.com by supplying your user name and password. You can check your balances, transfer funds and even pay your bills wherever you go.
- Foreign ATM Service: Using your ATM card to withdraw cash at foreign ATMs can save you money by letting you take advantage of the favorable exchange rates offered by ATMs. Cash withdrawals are dispensed in local currency, and are debited from your account in dollars, eliminating additional currency conversion fees and commissions. Look for the PLUS sign on for ATMs, or call 1-800-THE-PLUS (1-800-843-7587) before you leave to obtain PLUS ATM locations in your destination country. You can also refer to the ATM locator on the VISA website.
Learn more about LANB's other Business Services.