LANB takes the security and privacy of financial information very seriously. You can feel confident that your personal security is one of our top priorities. Educating yourself about some basic online safety precautions can help keep you from becoming a victim of online fraud.
Internet Safety Tips:
- Use a current web browser. See our list of recommended web browsers. Also keep your browser current with all security updates, bug fixes and service packs.
- Look for a lock icon in the browser when you log into your Online Banking account and "https:" in the address line. They tell you the page is secure.
- Make sure SSL 3.0 is enabled. Also keep your browser current with all security updates, bug fixes and service packs.
- Select a strong password that is easy for you to remember, but very difficult for someone else to guess. Don’t write down or share your password with anyone. Learn more about creating strong passwords.
How LANB Protects Customers from Online Fraud:
- LANB ask you to select a User ID to log into your online accounts. We store this User ID on a database within our secure network that tells us what your account numbers are.
- Password is randomly selected by the computer and mailed to you, without anyone knowing it. This password is encrypted in the database, and you are required to change it upon your first session in Online Banking. From that point on, you can change your password as often as you like. Remember: You should never give your password to anyone, including LANB employees. Read more about how to create strong passwords.
- Your secure Online Banking session cannot be interrupted once it is initiated. Your session will automatically terminate if you are not using the system after a certain time period. You may set the time period for this termination within Access Banking.
- We have upgraded our systems to include state-of-the-art firewalls and encryption levels.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.