Trusts and Estates
The LANB Trust department can be contacted directly at 662-1060.
It's never too early to plan exactly where you want your assets distributed when you die. Not clearly designating your assets through a will or other beneficiary designation can be costly and confusing to your heirs. Today, people from a wide variety of income and wealth levels are planning for the future by developing a comprehensive plan to manage their assets - big or small. We can help guide you in handling your affairs. Please consider us a valued partner when it comes to your comprehensive trust and estate administration.
Meet our Trust Officers.
Trust and estate assets may not be FDIC insured; are not guaranteed by the institution; and may lose value.
- We will serve as personal representative of your last will and testament.
- We will serve as trustee of revocable, irrevocable, charitable and special needs trusts.
- We will serve as trustee of court-established settlement trusts.
- We will serve as your financial agent or court appointed conservator.
- We will serve as your agent for bill-paying.
- We will serve as an agent to an individual personal representative or trustee to assist in the administration of probate and trust estates
: The link to the left of this icon points to an external website. Los Alamos National Bank is not responsible for the privacy, security or content of this site, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of its information. Los Alamos National Bank does not endorse or guarantee the products, information, or recommendations provided by the site and is not liable for any failure of products or services advertised on the site.