The Online Banking wire transfer feature allows you to transfer funds from your LANB accounts to accounts at other domestic and/or international financial institutions.
- Domestic Wires: typically these are sent within an hour of submitting information
- International Wires: in most cases an international wire will post in no more than two business days
Fees (if applicable):
- There is a fee for this service. Click here to view fees associated with this service.
To complete the transfer you will need to provide:
- the institution's name
- institution's address
- identifying number
- name of the recipient (beneficiary)
- account number of the recipient
Originate domestic and international wires (US denominated only) through Online Banking. You can set up templates for recurring wire transfers and view the history of any given wire transfer template. Wire transfers submitted by 3:00 pm Mountain time, are transmitted the same business day and, in most cases, the funds are in the hands of the recipient the same day.
If we need more information regarding a wire transfer, it may be necessary to delay its transmission until we are able to contact you. For other questions contact us.
Effective December 29, 2014, LANB will begin charging a fee for this service. Click here for our current fee schedule.
- Click here for our current fee schedule.
View other online banking services.