Our business loans have flexible terms and can be used for nearly any business expense.
Down payment options for our business loans are as low as 20%.
Local banking means fewer hurdles. Get your loan approved quickly and close fast.
Small Business Loans
We understand the needs of local entrepreneurs and can help you determine how to best use financing to achieve your business goals.
We tap into specialized industry knowledge for medical, architectural, legal, accounting, and business professionals, crafting custom financing options to meet your unique needs.
Nonprofits have lofty missions. We help local nonprofits create meaningful impact by offering special loan pricing and financing terms.
What you’ll need to apply:
- Completed application
- Three years’ signed tax returns including all schedules and statements
- Signed year-end financial statement (balance sheet and income statement)
- Signed current Profit and Loss Statement & Balance Sheet (i.e. most recent quarter)
- Completed Schedule of Liabilities
- Business Plan or Proformas
- Articles of Incorporation
- By-Laws and any amendments
- Corporate Resolution to borrow
For Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships:
- Articles of Organization
- Operating Agreement and any amendments
- LLC or Partnership Resolution
Individual Borrowers and Guarantors
- Three years signed tax returns
- Including all schedules and statements
- K-1 statements for every company listed on Schedule E (K-1 Statements are filed with the business tax returns)
- Completed Personal Financial Statement
- Paystubs, W-2s, 1099s for current year
Additional items needed as applicable
- Bank and Investment Statements (if not held with LANB)
- Lease Agreement(s) and Rent Rolls including vacancy rates
- A/R Aging, Inventory Listing and Equipment Listing
- Letter(s) of intent to purchase/lease
- Purchase Agreement
- Trust Agreements and any amendments
— Jerry M., Owner One Central
The personable and professional officers and staff of LANB are excellent partners demonstrating superior loan servicing adapting to the needs and business requirements of the project. I highly recommend LANB and look forward to a long relationship.
To purchase assets, fund growth or fund an unexpected event.
You will need to provide three years of business financial statements and tax returns, as well as a personal financial statement and three years of personal tax returns for the owners.
Set up an appointment with a business loan specialist to better understand your options and start an application.
Credit and collateral are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. This is not a commitment to lend. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Credit products are not FDIC insured.