A better way to move your money
Need to move some money? Easily transfer funds from your LANB accounts to accounts at other domestic and/or international financial institutions.
Domestic wires are typically sent within an hour of submitting information. Wire transfers submitted by 2:30pm MST, are transmitted the same business day. International wires will typically post in no more than two business days.
Yes, there is a fee. It is $25/$50 for domestic/international and $15/$40 for Business eBanking customers for domestic/international.
- The institution’s name
- Institution’s address
- Identifying number
- Name of the recipient (beneficiary)
- Account number of the recipient
- When the amount of the wire is $3000 or more, the address of the recipient must be included
- 2:30pm MST for all international wires
- 2:30pm MST for all domestic wires in the amount of $1,000,000 or greater
- 3:00pm MST for all domestic wires under $1,000,000