A better way to invest in our future
We proudly offer scholarships for students in Los Alamos, Santa Fe and Albuquerque to help reach their educational goals.
Scholarships are available to high school seniors who meet the following criteria:
- Current high school senior from one of the following schools:
- Los Alamos High School
- McCurdy Charter School
- Santa Fe Public Schools high school
- Home schooled in Los Alamos or Espanola
- Planning to attend an accredited college or university
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on a 4-point scale (or equivalent)
- Two sealed letters of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, coach or direct supervisor
- One page, typed, double-space personal essay. Essay must include information on the applicant’s overall involvement within their community, extracurricular activities and plans for the future.
- Proof of registration to an accepted college or university for the fall semester of the same year the award is presented.
- Click the “Apply Now” button to submit your online application. Please note that you will need to complete the application at one time. You will not be able to save and return to your application.
- At the end of the application, please upload:
- Official or unofficial transcripts
- Personal essay
- Proof of registration to accepted college or university
- Please mail two sealed letters of recommendation from a non-related teacher, counselor, coach or direct supervisor to:
Attn: Marketing Department
301 Griffin St.
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Applications and supporting materials must be received by April 22, 2019.
Scholarship recipients will be selected by May 1, 2019. LANB will contact recipients directly and formally announce scholarships on the LANB website and social media sites by May 6, 2019. Recipients will be recognized at their high school if they host an award ceremony.