A better way to bank on your time
With our eBanking platform and mobile banking app, you can manage your finances on your schedule, whether you’re on your living room couch or waiting in the grocery store checkout line.
View your balance and transfer money
Check your account balance on the go and transfer funds between your accounts as needed.
Don’t wait for a chance to get to the bank to deposit checks. Click, snap, and deposit from your phone.
Manage all of your bill payments from your phone or tablet. No need to wait until you’re in front of your computer.
Send and receive money
Sending monetary gifts or sharing the tab for lunch or dinner has never been easier. Send and receive money with People Pay.
Locate an office or ATM
Got a question or need some cash? Find an office or ATM near you.
Get started with the app
- Make sure you’re enrolled in eBanking
- From the app store on your mobile device, search LANB Mobile Banking
- Log in using your existing eBanking User ID and password
Sign up for eBanking
With eBanking, you can easily monitor the status of all your accounts and make sure you’re on track for your financial goals.
It’s easy to transfer funds online with eBanking, so you’re always in control of where your money is and where it goes.
Easily pay bills with online bill pay. You can even setup your bills to be paid automatically so you can avoid late payments.
LANB Mobile Banking gives you access to your accounts anywhere you go from a mobile web browser or a downloadable mobile banking application. We are now offering 3 different mobile banking solutions to make your banking experience even more convenient.
1. LANB Mobile Banking App is available for download on Apple, Android and Kindle Fire devices. The app has new features such as Mobile Deposit and Passcode/Touch ID.
2. LANB Mobile Web allows you to view your account information in a mobile responsive format without downloading the mobile app.
3. LANB SMS Texting allows you to use simple text commands to receive account information instantly. This solution is available for enrollment in your eBanking account under Mobile Banking Center.
No, you can download the app for free! Regular LANB transaction fees associated with your LANB account(s) will apply. There may be additional data costs related to accessing the Los Alamos National Bank mobile app from your mobile device. Please check your wireless plan or verify with your wireless carrier.
Yes, LANB offers extensive security features to ensure that you are conducting your banking in a safe and private online environment. All login credentials and data is encrypted during transmission and no customer data or sensitive information is stored on the device. The app automatically times out after 5 minutes of inactivity and transactions to external accounts restricted.
Take additional steps to protect your privacy:
- Do not store your password on your mobile device.
- Do not choose passwords that incorporate your name, telephone number, address, or birthday, or those of close relatives or friends.
- Never leave your device unattended while using the LANB Mobile Banking app.
- Be wary of untrusted networks such as public Wi-Fi.
- Set a passcode lock to access your device.
You must first enroll in eBanking before using the mobile app. See options here.
Yes. LANBs eBanking includes Bill Pay. Payments to many vendors can be made electronically in as little as 2 business days. Payments to other vendors and individuals will be sent via check and typically arrive within 5-7 business days.
Yes. LANBs eBanking features People Pay. People Pay allows you to make payments to anyone with just the recipients phone number or email.
External transfers are available within eBanking. You will need to do a simple account verification process to ensure that you are the owner of the external account. After that, you can move money easily via electronic transfer.
LANB maintains a rolling 18 months of account activity in eBanking.
Yes. There is an app for eBanking as well as a mobile friendly version of the website available. We also offer an SMS option for customers that prefer to send a simple text for balance or transaction history information.