Local, Personal Service
We are committed to your financial independence, and we’re here to help every step of the way.
24-7 Account Access
With mobile banking, eBanking, and six full-service offices, access your money wherever and whenever is convenient for you.
As an LANB customer, you are helping us build thriving communities across Northern New Mexico.
What you need to open a personal account:
- Current government issued photo ID for all signers
- Proof of address if address does not match current government issued photo ID (e.g., utility bill)
- Social security numbers for all signers
- Social Security Card if signer is a minor
- For Non-Resident Alien: Passport, Visa, ITIN Card, W-8BEN
- For Resident Alien: Permanent Resident Card also known as a Green Card, Social Security Card
- For Power of Attorney: current government issued photo ID for agent/signer and the principal/person who gave agent banking authority, Power of Attorney paperwork and Social Security Numbers for both the agent/signer and the principal/person who gave agent banking authority)