Hitting the road? Follow this checklist to make sure you can access your money any time, anywhere.
Set up a travel alert
- This can help prevent travel transactions from being viewed as unauthorized. If you do not notify us, our system may flag your card usage as potential fraud and block your card.
- If your card is blocked, call the number on the back of the card. If it is during normal business hours (9am -5pm MST), you may also reach our Call Center at 505-662-5171. You may receive a text or a phone call notifying you that the card has been blocked. Responding to the call or text will unblock the card as well.
- Contact us to set up an alert:
- Call our Call Center at 505-662-5171 during normal business hours (9am – 5pm MST). Toll free number is (800) 684-5262.
- Send a secure message through online banking or business online banking. Include the location/s to where you are traveling, dates of travel and contact information if we need to reach you. Secure messages can be sent from eBanking under the Customer Service tab > Contact Us. In Business eBanking, it is under the Administration tab.
- Visit an LANB office. Find your nearest office.
Check your debit and credit card expiration dates
- If your debit and/or credit card will be expiring while you are on travel, please notify us so that we may try to make accommodations. Cards expire on the last day of the month printed. New cards are automatically sent 3-4 weeks ahead of this date.
If you are traveling internationally, research card restrictions in that country
- Due to restrictions put in place by some foreign countries, non- EMV chipped credit cards, debit cards, and ATM cards may not work internationally.
- Your LANB MasterCard debit card should already have an EMV chip. Please contact us if you need to order a new card at 505-662-5171.